[ Monotype ] Rock and Roll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ Monotype ] Rock and Roll

Post by Terrie123 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:07 am

Ah it's time for some rock and roll with a Rock monotype team ( yes you heard me and no i not crazy What a Face )

Archeops (M) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Defeatist  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Taunt  
- Stealth Rock  
- Endeavor  
- Toxic  

Nice lead with that blazing speed + taunt to get them unsuspecting defoggers/taunters/stealth rockers , endeavor when the sash activates to make revenge killing easier and toxic for those bulky bulky pokemon such as garachomp ect.

Aerodactyl (F) @ Aerodactylite      
Ability: Rock Head  
Jolly Nature  
- Aqua Tail  
- Hone Claws  
- Stone Edge  
- Aerial Ace  

Use to saw pusha use it all the time and when I first tried it. IT WAS GOLDEN, so golden that i actually replaced mega dianice, the only reason is because with that terrifying speed + hone claws + stone edge combo can break though a pokemons bulk like moist toilet paper ( get dunked diancie  Basketball  )

Golem (M) @ Weakness Policy  
Ability: Sturdy  
Jolly Nature  
- Rock Polish  
- Earthquake  
- Stone Edge  
- Sucker Punch  

Come on who dosent have this guy ? Hes great for getting off that weakness policy running, HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN CHOOO CHOOOO

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf    
Ability: Rock Head  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Iron Head  
- Head Smash  
- Outrage  
- Earthquake  

Ah my revenge killing tyrantrum, it moves really nice to scare off those pitiful peasants who appose me as well as sweeping house late game with that outrage

Rhyperior (M) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Solid Rock  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk  
Adamant Nature  
- Fire Punch  
- Megahorn  
- Rock Wrecker  
- Earthquake  

Last Resouce pokemon , the adamant + choice band rhyperior '-' most of you may think ive smoke some dank weed but honestly nothing puts your opponent down shit creek than a rock wrecker ( recommended that you use this when your opponent at least has one pokemon left or nothing that can counter rhyperior because fuck the recharge time on it )

Terrakion @ Lum Berry  
Ability: Justified  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
Hasty Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Close Combat  
- Substitute  
- Stone Edge  

Though i needed some status control up in this team but not defensively *smirks* someone to at least catch those knock offs / or catch a burn for the lum + sub to work and terrakion just seems right for the job

THREAT LIST:

PURE PHYSICAL WALLS - Nothing hurts my feelings  more than being stalled out , even though I can at least manourver the pokemon to make it easier to take down the physical walls but I cannot depend on it forever  eg skarmory with whirldwind against subbed terrakion

Monosteel and Monofighting- Rock types have alot of weakness but if you encounter a monosteel or monofighting in that ladder just save your time and click x tbh

Swift Swim + Mega Swampert - Man no way to get pass this guy i mean hes incredible bulk + attack + swift swim boost almost makes it impossible for my rock mono to do any serious damage to it

Terrie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ Monotype ] Rock and Roll

Post by Terrie123 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:30 pm

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-310488900

Me 4-0 a grass mono with the rock mono
Terrie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top