[ORAS LC] Lord Numel and his disciples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ORAS LC] Lord Numel and his disciples

Post by TiffanyB on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Numel? Fuck yes, Numel. Numel is extremely good in sun teams, bcause it can learn Growth and has ability Simple. It can boosts its attack and sp.attack by 4 stages in the sun, and it has access to Flame Charge which can boost Numel's speed by 2 stages everytime it is used. This deadly combination makes Numel literally and figureatively a beast. If you hadn't noticed  yet this team is based around Numel, and its a sun team for the most part. Its HO so you need to take out your opponent quickly, as you lack recovery.

First I wanna give a huge thanks and credit to Sattire for helping me out with this team, despite his lack of LC knowledge.

The team

Vulpix (F) @ Heat Rock
Trait: Drought
EVs: 56 HP / 212 SAtk / 240 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Energy Ball
- Fire Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Pawniard (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SDef / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Sucker Punch

Numel (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Simple
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Growth
- Flame Charge
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume

Bulbasaur (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 28 HP / 240 SAtk / 240 Spd
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Growth
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam

Staryu @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin

Bellsprout (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 116 HP / 196 SAtk / 196 Spd
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Weather Ball
- Sunny Day

Notes
Normally Vulpix will always be your lead, however if your opponent has Diglett in his/her team NEVER lead with Vulpix, instead lead with Bellsprout.
Make sure to keep the sun up.
If your opponent has Zigzagoon, make sure to leave Pawniard at full health, its the only thing that doesnt get 1 shotted by Zig. (Or you could just Sleep Powder it with Bulba, if sun is up).

Explanation each mon (Smaller this time)

Vulpix - The lead of the team. With Heat Rock it sets up sun for the next 8 turns. So don´t sac it early on. Its purpose is pretty clear so I don´t feel like I need to explain much about it.

Pawniard - The zig counter of the team. It´s almost a necessity to have a zig counter in your team. Besides, Pawniard is great overall. This set makes it bulky enough to take a zig hit or another hit, and hit back harder. Pawniard is a clear pokemon who everyone knows how to play so... next poke.

Numel - The Lord of the team. As explained earlier, Numel can set up to be a very deadly sweeper. This set has it bulky enough to take a hit before set up. Make sure however, before setting up, that sun is up. Also always start off with flame charge when setting up, if you are able to, then do growth. If you can´t kill the opponents pokemon in one hit, or before he kills you, switch. Don´t sac the Lord unless really needed.

Bulbasaur - Secondary sweeper of the team. It has sleep powder to make pokemon with sturdy or pawniard fall asleep before using Growth. Important for Bulba is to have the sun up.

Staryu - The rapid spinner of the team. Yes, Staryu makes a return to this team. However this set is slightly different to cope up with the offensive HO style of this team. It works about the same, however it has Thunderbolt now instead of Ice Beam. So it can be... well you know, deadlier.

Bellsprout - The other sun set-upper of the team. Bellsprout works about the same as Bulbasaur but without the Growth. Bellsprout is a sweeper in this team but can also be used to set up sun. It can set up sun for himself to sweep if you can to, for example against a diglett lead.

That should be enough explanation for this team, sun teams aren´t that hard to play. If you´re planning to use this team, good luck and have sun with Lord Numel!

IMPORTABLE: http://pastebin.com/XGin9U8T

Last edited by Mysterious M on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed name)

TiffanyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ORAS LC] Lord Numel and his disciples

Post by Sattire on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Fun team and deadly too if used well. Good job Smile

Sattire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrie123 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Impressive
I assume you will be the next Lc goddess

Terrie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny BonD on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:42 am

Apparently you made me eat my words on a viable "weather lc" , Gj. Now show me the lc rain Cool

Destiny BonD
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top