Hariyama @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Thick Fat  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Bullet Punch  
- Close Combat  
- Earthquake  

Ok my first member of this team is none other than hariyama with an assult vest. Since the nu meta has some powerful special attackers i would obviously result in some support to help me deal with this. The hariyama set is perfect for dealing damage as well as taking it

Steelix @ Leftovers  
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Heavy Slam  
- Toxic  
- Earthquake  
- Stealth Rock  

Maybe he dosent look like it but honestly steelix is probably one of the most important members of my team with at max hp and overall defenses it can deal with threats such as choice scarf/banded scyther as well as taking on the god of set up sweepers in nu ''Klinklang''

Vileplume @ Black Sludge  
Ability: Effect Spore  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Sludge Bomb  
- Giga Drain  
- Synthesis  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  

For my secondary defensive I have vileplume, The reason for having this guy on the team is to simply take on any other physical fighting type pokemon steelix cannot take on as well as providing support against fairy and gound type pokemon

Pyroar @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Unnerve  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Hyper Voice  
- Overheat  
- Fire Blast  
- Dark Pulse  

Time to talk about Pyroar, whats NOT to like about this guy , he basically outplays 99 percent of the special attacking pokemon in the nu meta and when you give it a choice specs your basically talking about destruction. LOOK on as this beautiful creature lays a waste of your enemies

Claydol @ Life Orb  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Psychic  
- Earth Power  
- Rapid Spin  
- Shadow Ball  
No pokemon team without hazard control isnt a pokemon team imo, no seriously I shouldn't be explaining hazard control to you, do you live in a cave ? The one thing I should be explaining is the odd evs I gave right? Honestly it gives the team an extra leg to stand up such as dealing with pokemon who think they can take advantage of you while your rapid spinning ? Dosen't make sense ? Well ill give you a senario. You decide to rapid spin out some hazards that the peasant set up on your side of the field but oh no its a  poliwrath, He thinks you have 0 Speed Evs and 0 special attack Evs, he thinks your vunerable, but he dosent know that your a claydol with a bad attitude and looks to dominate it with a psychic that will bring him down to 90 hp, yeah didn't expect that now did you punk  afro . But seriously it gives him a fighting chance

Skuntank @ Black Glasses  
Ability: Stench  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Crunch  
- Pursuit  
- Sucker Punch  
- Poison Jab  

Ah my glorious skuntank set. It honestly reminds me of my adamant bisharp set with adamant and black glasses. It works pretty dam well as a revenge killer and a little dose of hacks ''Stench'' basically dunking your opponents with flinches Basketball
Terrie123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ORAS NU] Ultimate coverage

Post by PushaTon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:11 am

Nice m8, keep it up. I would recommend I stop using stentch skuck tank tho, aftermath is much better can also give u some added damage making it easier for your healthier mons to revenge kill.
PushaTon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PushaTon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:12 am

Nice m8, keep it up. I would recommend I stop using stentch skuck tank tho, aftermath is much better can also give u some added damage making it easier for your healthier mons to revenge kill.
PushaTon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PushaTon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:22 am

#fail double posted af
PushaTon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willdbeast on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:57 pm

Nice team! I might have to steal the skuntank for my poison mono...

Willdbeast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayreezy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Cool team!

Jayreezy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny BonD on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:00 am

Mighty fine presentation, reasonably solid team. Nice to see steelix has sp def Evs, to make dealing with +1 Viv less painful? If so this team is deceptively sweep bait, good stuff Cool
Destiny BonD
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top